Monday, December 27, 2004

thus far its been a funny season (of holidays, that is. in this case "holidays" encompasses Christmas and New Year. Oh alright and Hanukkah too).

Christmas itself was rather mundane. No presents that got me going much or anything like that (although i am very impressed with the Lord of the Rings (say LOTR and i'll shoot you. ESPECIALLY *you, if you can get in here. hotmail's working now, btw!) special edition set and the Michael Jackson Number Ones CD) and the whole thing just seemed to lack that pizzazz that makes these things special. Maybe its because of the crossroads i'm at, maybe not.
Maybe i just didnt get enough presents. =)



On the other hand, Christmas eve itself was quite simply the best i've ever had, in living memory. Details are unnecessy. Suffice to say the food was decent, plus the foie gras was actually nice! my heart cried out under the burden of additional cholesterol though.

Ah well.




I love the little flashing light thingys! i really think no one else took their's home. what a waste!!! thanks for the opportunity to get them :) i've already said all that i wanted to say, so no need to say anything again. "Ditto" right? (if you remember =)





Over all of this hangs a black cloud though. All I can say is thank God your phone roams. 5 days of seperation wouldn't be much fun. Here's to the rapidly-approaching 5th, eh?

hope i dont become regarded as incredibly ugly as a result of this trip. Pretty Thai men may prove too stiff competition.



I am a god.
Pure and simple. Divine, holy, immortal.
omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent - that's me. Never before has there been one like me, and never again shall there be. I tell you this with full confidence, because I am the sum total of all humanity: Yesteryear, modern day and distant future are all contained within the confines of my Olympian flesh. Alpha and omega am I; the left hand of the damned and the right hand of righteousness are but parts of my totality.
I am both odd and even numbers, the peak of a mountain and the shadow it makes on the ground. I am male, female, androgynous...Light, dark and in between. I am everything, and I am nothing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home