Tuesday, November 30, 2004

omg omg i just heard a song with chris martin singing!!


Can anyone tell i'm a Coldplay fan? haha. they ARE good. anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong on two counts: one, Coldplay is great, and two, i'm afraid you really cant think in the first place. Coldplay not being good is a thought which would never cross the mind of anyone with a brain anyway.




There was this Measure for Measure essay i wrote discussing the differences between Angelo and the Duke... and i went like this:
"There are some similarities between the Duke and Angelo, but these can be few and far between. The differences, on the other hand, are glaringly obvious to anyone with half a brain and eyes to see."

I kid you not. For me, anything went for lit. and i got away with it, too. That's where the true humour lies.



I've been tentatively accepted into Law in 2 aussie universities...... but do i wanna go? I havent even replied to them yet. That's just something i'm not quite ready to decide yet. Its best not to approach life-changing decisions with impulsive celerity. Do you not ruminate in a similar faashion?


(I believe it's sentences like that last one that send people like Victor into ecstatic rages of "Why must always use big words to show you so smart? its really your own insecurities. sooooooooooooo........ Yeah i'm really insecure! so insecure, in fact, that i would never ever tell anyone. Indeed, i would NEVER reveal my insecurities in cyberspace, like some do. I'd never blog about how insecure i am....... because i'd never want anyone to know how insecure i am)



In other words, i dont quite agree with Vic's opinion. Could you tell??





I recently was imparted information which blew me away in a small way. Sort of a mini whirldwind. Or alternatively a very strong eddy. (does anyone recognise the phrase "Eddies in the space-time continuum"?) I was talking to J abt my blog, and she said she likes it, but she gets intimidated by it. She said that aspiring writers would be. soooooo. thats a good thing, i guess. I'm becoming increasingly attracted to the idea of being a writer. There's a certain tousle-haired romance to it isnt there? And now that it seems people aside from me like some of the stuff i write, maybe there is hope.

God knows i'd write better than that fucker responsible for "The Da Vinci Code". Dan Brown should be ashamed of himself.



Did i offend anyone?


more importantly, do i give a damn?!


(I'm guessing opposite answers to the above two. Decide which is which on your own.)




I realize (AMERICAN SPELLING) looking thru my writing that the flow of conciousness style i favour can lead to pretty confused entries. That's good though isnt it? so many blogs i read limit each post to one or two subjects. I just cant imagine doing that! because:
A) I'd then have to do like 5 posts a day, or

B) I'd keep it all in (because 5 posts a day is really a full time job) and my head would explode.



Option A will exhaust all my faculties, and option B is very messy.




****************************



Ah dear lord....... what am i to do with you without causing any pain? Sure people say you're strong and tough and you can take it (and its obviously not like you'd fall apart or anything - they use stronger glue in the womb these days. medical science is amazing) but still no pain would be far better than you-can-take-it pain, wouldnt it? although some say pleasure's worse than pain. interesting, isnt it? in torture, stimulation of the brain's pleasure centres (BRITISH SPELLING) has a more detrimental effect than stimulation of the pain centres. I think it has to do with the ensuing withdrawl syptoms that come after the stimulation ceases.

Alright back to what i was talking abt. I think i could be an incredible bastard. then again, i could just be a typical male. (Those of you who are saying these two are really one and the same....... i do not even deign to comment) but at the end of the day we both knew it wasnt anything anyway. so i guess any guilt i may feel is misplaced.




This has largely been a post of little decipherable meaning (i so know i spelt that wrong...didnt i?) and for that i make no excuses. but hey, next post i'll dissect another piece of lousy litereature from our favourite publication, Zephyr. So tune in next time, then!




looking through the photos reminds me of so many of the fantastic times we had. it really was an absolute blessing man. pretty damn incredible, all round. If things survive forever in cyberspace, i've a feeling one day we'll both look back - possibly no longer in contact, possibly (having against all odds stayed true to promises we've made) still regularly in communication - and reminisce. One year can be more than enough.



I abhor you.
no, i adore you.
i cant ignore you.
do i bore you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home