Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Victor's latest post reverbrated deep within my midriff, because i threw up four fucking times sunday night between the godforsaken hour of 3.30 am and the oh-my-god-even-lucifer-wldnt-go-near-this hour of 5.30. NOT FUN.

on the side though: just coz some guy threw up doesnt mean he was drinking right? you sure you're not letting racism thru vic? :)


when DOES this "holy month" end anyhow? (kinda funny isnt it, how the holy month falls during this most evil of times, for us A level students... something's not quite right)



The wave of feedback regarding the brutal fun that was Slaughterhouse Zephyr has encouraged me. I'd say one of the best was when Daniel messaged me outta the blue telling me he totally agreed with my post. That was particularly nice, coz i hardly ever get msgs frm Dan anw!! so he must've felt kinda strong about it. WHICH I DO TOO.




On the other hand, the fact that some people, like Sonia, are sounding kinda sad is attacking my conscience somewhat. Maybe i shouldn't have been so harsh. maybe i was being too mean. Maybe........................................


YEAH FUCKING RIGHT.


heh. alright yeah i wont go overboard. But i will NOT refrain from expressing my views on Zephyr, because otherwise i will implode and die due to the incredible build-up of bile on the inside.


buuuuuuuut this post is not Slaughterhouse Zephyr: The Sequel. coz it really takes a lot of time, and i dont have much of that precious commodity at the moment. (You think lines like "OH MY ALLAH!!" are easy to come up with?!!!! :D ) but within the week, i promise.




Lastly, exactly like i told fiona and clara (W) i havent started studying for JY's paper yet. I know deep within the darkest recesses of my mind (where the rats and mice hang out and get wasted) i'll only start after GP, no matter how much i try and force myself.



Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home