Tuesday, October 05, 2004

hmm several interesting things:


Luck's finally on my side. Minutes after woe threatened to knock me senselessly to the floor like a once-prize fighter - stricken by the sorrow (alliteration! marks please) of once again, ONCE AGAIN i say, coming so close to getting that A2 for fucking Khoo (Rhyme!! gimme some marks goddamnit!), most saddened by my 69 - like a mathematical ray of light, said Khoo's inability to correctly add marks once again manifested itself, giving me the blessed 1/2 mark necessary to give me a 70. Now that is like...... getting an A2 for GP.
words fail m .

:)

also:
Interesting conversation with Woon today. hush hush eh? be observant and DONT BE DENSE.
lemme know the results of your voyeurism.



Also:
i fear i've put my foot in it again. in fact i KNOW i've put my foot in it again. kinda strange that i'd do it to myself though isnt it?
self-directed apologies then.


ALSO:
my final grades for the prelims? a C for lit, a D for history (dont fucking ask. let me just share my misery with myself and be done with it. really, two supposed Cs BOTH becoming Ds is so.... DUMB.) and an E for econs - WHICH IS THE MOST FUCKEN HILARIOUS THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. 'ang on....
well anyway. the results arent great. anyone can see that. thing is, they're kind've relatively good y'noe what i mean? so its best not to complain.
The only saving grace is that i manged, by the sheerest luck, to beat Timo in two subjects - barely - thus managing to equal his feat of him beating me in, similarly, two subjects - badly.
so y'see, he really has done better than me. But hey, we're all allowed our little self-deceptions right?
so I'll keep fooling myself into thinking timo and I really were equal this time, and you keep telling yourself you can fly.
(Difference is, MY Boeing 747 wont come crashing down when i run outta 'shrooms =)



+++++

§ånC±µM-® : [-perhaps this silence is the only unadulterated truth-] says:
actually what isit tt distinguishes confidence from ego?

-§ånC±µM-® : [-perhaps this silence is the only unadulterated truth-] says:
the lines get pretty blurred dont they?

~_aiyah you all mai gei gei la. don't small look me says:
nah with me they're been well and truly crossed =)

+++++

(no prizes for guessing which nick was MINE!)







*listening to you talk, i'm beginning to wonder: Genuine intellect, or a well-read fake? The difference appears superficial, but is of paramount importance, I think.



Interesting point would be, though: If you're good enough and well-read enough to be a fake, are you REALLY a fake then? because such measures would require a mendacious mind which surely indicates intelligence anyway. In which case, the only person faking intelligence would be me, busy trying to sound insightful and perceptive where in fact no grounds for such analysis exists.
What irony. Someone turn it into an arresting stage play already.



just think of the poor little babies in the future, desperately trying to take apart "Timothy: The Play", searching for meaning where there is none.

Shakespeare must be laughing his little British ass off.




here's a thought: Would you rather be intelligent, or stupid?
think about it. A stupid person is probably pretty content with himself. but an intelligent person (Perhaps " " may be appropriate here) asks dumb questions like this.
For example, one of the "proofs" of God is that He must exist because we can conceive of Him. Couple that information with the sheer mass of dead bodies piled up by religious conflicts, and one comes to the conclusion that p'raps being smart aint such a great thing after all.
A stupid person doesnt torment himself with wondering about the motives of others - he just lives. isn't there an attractive simplicity inherent in that?



Sudden memory: I hadnt thought about it for ages, but it suddenly popped into my head. ___ broke down in tears one day during an econs lesson. sad...








Thought i'd end with this. Props to mar =)


billy connolly at his best.
Things I hate about everybody.

01 People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the f*ck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

02 People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

03 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". F*cking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

04 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the f*ck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

05 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No tosser, I paid 10 quid to come to the cinema and stare at the f*cking floor.

06 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

07 When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

08 When people say "life is short". What the f*ck?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever f*cking does!! What can you do that's longer?

09 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here?

10 People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what the f*ck did they used to be? ears, Wellington boots?

11 When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No it's really f*cking revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.

12 People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an image I really didn't need.

13 McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering. It has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger gets blank looks. Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you f*cking McTosser.

14 When you're involved in an accident and someone asks 'are you alright? Yes fine thanks, I'll just pick up my limbs and be off.




tell me you aint rolling on the floor =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home