Thursday, October 16, 2003

im lost.
yesterday i was falsely secure in my happiness... today i've fessed up to myself that all i really want is to have 'em back.

spose it was sitting in fronta cindy today and not speaking to her at all that did it. well its my fault largely so i spose if anything's gonna change its gonna hafta be me. whatever.


ambiguity still irks me. dunno whats going on. never have anyway so some of you'd say why should i care now? well if it was for me i know i aint writing a fucking book. and if it wasnt then im sorry for assuming. same goes for the "victim" thing. whatever thats all about.

anw ya'll have fun tomorrow.


im extremely fucking angry but without a target. and this whole thing is just an absolute crock of shit. whole thing drives me up the goddamn motherfucking wall.


thats all. oh yeah prac crit was kinda fun. the prose extract in particular piqued (great word huh) my interest.


be interesting to see how everything plays out. lives, studies, friendships etc etc ad infinitum.

oh yeah, if stuff in my blog dont please you, minor suggestion: stay the fuck out? this isnt for anyone in particular (at least not at this point). its just for those who couldnt think that up for themselves.


Buffalo soldiers is a great movie! really kinda weird tho.


when you prick my hand, does it not bleed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home