Monday, October 13, 2003

Think what you want
and say what you will
Drink of your hate
Til you've had your fill
You'll find, however
It doth creep in your heart
Fills the cracks of your being
And your mind tear apart.
__________________________

I hate you so bad
So much that it hurts
You think that I'm mad
And maybe i am
But i find myself
Hating you. "Wham"
it hits me.
And yet i know i love you.
Words spoken in anger
Don't mean anything really.
They're just words
Which i shouldn't say
Things i regret
with each passing day
Who knows what im saying any more?
And you. I hope its the same
I hope we were friends
At least way back then
And if this thing ends,
If my hope is true
I'll be ok, coz i
WAS friends with you.
_________________________________

You go in, heart pounding,
"Damn, its cold!"
You tell yourself, distracting
From the fact your mind's mold.
You look at the question:
"Fuck man im screwed"
Why'd you watch TV yesterday?
Now you'll never prove
How good you REALLY are
Coz you'll be out next year
No way you'll be a star
So your mind is full of fear
So much that you forget all.
Not one thing is left
Your mind's a damn blank
Succumbed to fear's theft.

so AFTERWARDS,
you know what to do.
You climb to the 10th floor.
Toodle-doo.
______________________________

you made time fly
you made me burn
you filled my eyes
you made me yearn
you're at once beautiful
and impish little girl
your replies are never dutiful
with you my head's a-whirl
you'll never really know
just how i really feel
just noe that the friendship
was real.


i'm not gonna cheapen stuff with explanations. it'll make sense to some.

I've passed history paper 1. shoulda been an A or B. JY said to make sure i got a good grade for paper 2 so i'd still get a high grade overall. so thats fantastic! it saddens me that i cant (well sort...) share it with you lot though.

this morning was..... well..... weird. yeah whatever. victor u noe what happened la :)

realised that its not the WHOLE class. rather its just a handful. still.....

gonna skate tomorrow. borrowing exo's board. shld be fun! wanna go street skating tho..... ollie off cars :)

i wish things were the way they were before. esp miss talking to you in particular. maybe i should try.............. we'll see (always best to keep ya'll in suspense)

i'll see u lot later. probably re-open my scabs on my ankles tomorrow :)

screw china's attempt to get to space! just irks me for some reason. its so weird. im watching the news and they're talking to some guy in China and they're all proud abt joining the ranks of the space-worthy and behind him is, get this, A MACDONALDS. that just kills me. america dominates everywhere....... even the countries that are trying to compete with her. good on the US. love 'em almost as much as australia. actually..... nah :) but still they're great.


which reminds me: GO WALLABIES.


Tinuviel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home