Thursday, October 09, 2003

Life can be a real head case at times. im really spinning around inside the ole cranium

I thought i could trust you after the last time it emerged that p'raps i shlndt. i guess NOT huh. man. of all people you AGAIN. wat a way to lose a friend.


maybe its not as bad as i think. but until that's proven.... yeah


been skating (on a board not blades) at exo's place the last coupla days. the end result being that im hooked. goin to Youth park tomorrow to skate my balls off :) Ben from T9 has a goddam METAL PLATE in his arm coz of a skate injury! damn.... scary shit.


no happiness left in me to blog tonight. im really sad at how things are going.... seems im losing/have already lost friends everywhere.... despite wat ppl say. it aint that i dont believe u. just that it doesnt quite seem that way. funny.... last friday had me fooled. ahhhhhhhhhh.........


g'nite ya'll.



I'll chop her into messes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home