Saturday, September 06, 2003

short reflection:
cindy told me, after hearing bits n parts n pieces of my story on Thursday (when we were in the canteen after i pulled my lil stunt with Damo) that, frm wat she's heard of the whole thing, i'm really quite inexperienced. but i dunno man. somehow i feel that even if i'd have dated 200000000000000000000000 girls (why'd i start with 2? psychoanalyse me please someone) i still woulda been outta my depth with her. y'noe how sometimes you struggle when you're swimming? n your head kinda bobs just at the surface, sometimes under and sometimes above it? thats how i felt.


n it was fucking exhilarating.

thats what gets me about the whole being in love thing. if its real, i feel that its new. y'noe what i mean? sure it sounds damn fucking sappy n all. but yeah i think its true. i was sure lost n confused this time round. happy too, but lost n confused for sure.

thats about it!!


like i said, short.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home