Saturday, September 06, 2003

weird....... blogspot seems to have reverted to the old style of posting. for me that is. for ya'll it still looks the same i spose.

anyhow. i was thinking: we experience SO MUCH every day. and yet looking back over the past week (indeed all of life) only a few events stick out.
Wrestling with Victor in the muddy, half-drowned field. and thoroughly enjoying myself. Punching mar too hard in the stomach and feeling like absolute shit when it hurt her real bad. and genuinely being sorry. giving it up for damo in translations. and totally not giving a damn abt getting in trouble.

funny how only a few things stick out. there're more. but they're a lil more personal. so maybe another time

--victor i made a comment abt something u said in ur blog. i take it back. its very true... it really does suck--

anw. who's charlotte?? i really hope its not someone i shld noe. if it is im highly embarrassed. leave a tag n explain please!!! (sounding rather totalarian here aint i?)

ok wats happened.... yesterday. oh yeah chermaine's birthday!! hope it was good for you Chermaine (there you go :D ) 18.... very old. very scary too.

to be honest im getting really worried about getting older. life's not getting any easier y'noe. n while most singaporeans dont seem to have to worry as much (meaning ur parents pay for Uni n all) i've gotta find ways to do it myself! one of the few things i dislike abt being australian. one of the VERY FEW.

**been feeling rather patriotic since this aussie guy started staying with us. nice to have another one to talk to**

oh yes speaking of ppl of other races: my speech yesterday during the GP lecture. hmmmmmmmmmm wats a better term: highly embarrassing or total write-off??
well it wasnt QUITE that bad. emphasis on quite. but it was pretty bad la. least i thot so.

exo broke the buttons on my pants yesterday too. so they were damn bloody loose. like wearing jeans that're 3 sizes too big WITHOUT a belt. u leave any dumb ass tag today ur one dead fucking donkey man u BITCH!

That Flavio Cucchi thing i went to was pretty good! (Flavio Cucchi = Italian guitarist. Guitarist = someone who plays guitar. Guitar = oh come ON you CANT be that stupid). only thing is, and this's never happened before, listening to him i can fully envisage myself doing exactly the same thing. THIS YEAR. albeit on a slightly lower level. but then again the man IS several DECADES older than me. so its no embarrassment that im not at his standard yet. but yeah its nice to think of that.

++enjoying things a lot. everything's really nice n calm inside me now. very content.... comfortable with the current level n all. im really really enjoying this++

hmmm a song to put in here:

Hero
I am so high I could hear heaven,

I am so high I could hear heaven,

but Heaven, no heaven dawned in me,

And they say that a Hero could save us,

I'm not gonna stand here and wait,

I'll hold on to the wings of an eagle,

Watch as we all fly away,



Someone told me love will not save us,

But how can that be? Look what love gave us, a

World full of killing, in blood spilling that world never came



And they say that a Hero could save us,

I'm not gonna stand here and wait,

I'll hold on to the wings of an eagles,

Watch as they all fly away,



Now that the world isn't ending

It's love that I'm sending to you,

It isn't the love of a hero,

And that's why I fear it won't do,



And they say that a Hero could save us,

I'm not gonna stand here and wait,

I'll hold on to the wings of an eagle,

Watch as they all fly away,



And they're watchin us ,

They're watchin us,

AS we all fly away



And they're watchin us ,

They're watchin us,

AS we all fly away



And they're watchin us ,

They're watchin us,

AS we all fly away

----Chad Kroeger----

i wanna sing this some day. really like it.

well to end off: not sure wat i'll be up to today. would really like to see one or two people. but we'll see what happens.

oh yeah i really wanna watch several movies. drop me a line ya'll!!


have a good weekend. i'd also say have a good holiday (for those in JC) but since we have that minor irritance known as the Promotional Exams to study for, chances of an actual holiday are slim. whatever

^^speaking of exams, thanks again mar :D ^^

-poof-




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home