Saturday, August 30, 2003

woke up feeling....... different.

Smiles
Happy or cynical
Sad or whimsical
one-way or reciprocated
Modern or antiquated

Genuine or fake
Sometimes taking effort to make:
It's the very simple smile
Try one. It's worth your while

Part your lips like so
An upside-down rainbow
Make it stretch from ear to ear
Then beam at all who're near

(doctors even say
That enough of these each day
Will keep your face quite clear
Not a wrinkle shall you fear!)

so try one!


I'm sitting here studying
or at least trying to
But u keep slipping into my mind
I think abt you
abt the things that u do.
What impression have i left behind?

Am I just a friend
that you get along with
Someone whom you'll never love?
Or will we one day
Make some people say
"Now THERE'S a match made above"

I really hope so
Coz it truly feels like
I've been loving you since, well, forever
As for when i'll stop
Feeling like i do
My current answer is: Never.


dunno wat i'll be up to today. but this's wat i've done so far. plus quite a bit of economics.

cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home