Sunday, August 24, 2003

well well well well
what have we here?
is this the beginning
of more of my fears?

i think not!
my little small friends
rather, i say unto you:
this is the start of the end

the buck stops right here.
this goes on no more.
but hold on to your seat
there's lots more in store.

___________________________________________________________________

we shld be together!
how can i be wrong?
when when i am with you
my heart beats so damn strong?

it pounds like a triphammer
and my tongue starts tripping too
till all that i have left
is the will to look at you.

indeed that never goes away
if i had MY way i'd stare
and stare and stare and stare some more
at you. your face. your hair.

till every last shred of you
was committed to memory
so that even when we are apart
i'll have a pale shade of you to comfort me.


and there u have it.


what i wldnt give man. what i wldnt sacrifice.

anyhow. lets see wats been happening.
CJC play yesterday: not bad. pretty good actually considering the amt of time they had to practice. big up to all of them

After the play: dammit la wld have liked to go for the movie n stay over n stuff. the GOOD news is that for some reason my dad was like apologetic n all that he didnt say yes i cld! said he hoped i understood why i cldnt n all... n said that next week if something comes up n i've studied n all he sees no reason why i shlndt. so that bodes well for the future. yes indeed. (i wonder why he's softening? strange......... probably coz i pulled off that guitar exam i guess.)
anyway after the play Vic, Chermy, Mar, exo, dan, cindy and me went to town... ended up at Lido. where i eventually had to leave them. vic n cindy stayed over at mar's place (dammit i wish i clda gone. ok i'll stop whining already :D ). dunno if they watched a movie.

thats abt it la. today was just one looooooooooooong celebration for my mum, sis, cousin n grandad, who happen to have birthdays all within one and a half weeks of each other. so i've been out since like 8 this morning... only got back around 4 15.


ANNOUNCEMENT: I will have another concert on the 14th of September. (im putting this in my blog so i'll see it n remember to turn up for it :D ) so for those who PROFESSED to having a desire to have gone to the previous one, hey this's your chance to prove you weren't lying :) cmon down it shld be good. plus this time my sis'll be playing piano too. added fun.


that abt wraps it up for me today. three poems plus regular blog entry... not bad already la hor (dammit i sound like my chinese teacher. bad sign). i'll leave you with this:

Deadbolt

when deadbolts awake you from deja vu dreams,
at four in the morning you know where I'll be.
out running red lights asleep at the wheel.
the sirens feed my nightmares,

i just close my eyes and I'm already there;
its already too late.
i know its nothing but lies,
but they sound so sincere;
i find them too hard to hate.

and she calls from the doorway "stolen water is so sweet,
so lets drink in the darkness if you know what i mean"
and she calls from the doorway "stolen water is so sweet,
so lets drink in the darkness if you know what i mean"

and I'm almost sure
that I've been here before,
that this is not the first time I've stood in front of this door,
with an overwhelming feeling that i shouldn't go in,
but it seems this is a battle that i never could win.

and you!
my true love!
you call from the hilltop.
you call through the streets,
"Darling don't you know,
the water is poison."
and i say!
"come on and give me my poison."

what have i done.?
is it too late to save me from this place?
from the depths of the grave?
we all are those ..
who thought we were brave.
what have i done?
----THRICE----

fantastic intro on this song. check it ya'll.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home