Sunday, August 17, 2003

What am i?
Am i the sum of my parts?
am i this feeling inside
that makes me miss her
Every
single
moment?
Or am I just
A poor sod with the singular misfortune
to be born
half
chinese
half
caucasian
methinks I am
both. how's that possible?
I hear u say
well i am both one
the other
and more. I am
both the sum of my parts
a collection of atoms
feelings, emotions,
electrical responses
chemical impulses
and the workings of the human soul
but now my entire being
is inundated
with longing for her

Her you say?
pray mister do tell.
who's this girl
that makes you life living hell
and heaven at one time.
both one and the same
well now cmon folks
i cant tell u her name
suffice to say she is something else
something far beyond
what i'm familiar with
something of which im fond.
more than fond to tell the truth
this is even more than love
this is something incredible
this is something from above.

enjoy ur sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home