Tuesday, August 12, 2003

You'll never see into my soul
Never know my complete whole
I'll never let you past the surface
Reading this might make you nervous
If so grow some bloody balls
N learn to not be stopped by walls
Rather, take flight high above
Feelings such as hate and love
In the mean time, give up on knowing
Me for sure. 'sides you'd just be blowing
Your time away. See I'm an enigma
Not to be understood. Now here's the stigma:
People think that coz I'm different
I should be so insignificant
What's with that I say?
I change 'bout every single day
Of COURSE you'll never know me fully
Of COURSE my brain aint slow and woolly
(not that I am narcississitic.
Hell I listen to Limp Bizkit.)
Basically what I'm trying to tell
Is that you'll never know me well
Unless of course you're someone unique
In that case, things might be more sweet
Heck in time I might even let you in
Tell you stuff without a spin
And if you think you are that person
Let me know. Coz I've been serchin'
----Tim----

yeah wrote that myself. for once i actually took some time with what i was writing. and this is the result. pls be gentle in your criticism :D

things are looking good! was pretty.... well freaked out n depressed dont quite count. but yeah most of u probably have a rough idea of what i mean. anw i;ve been like that a lil the past several days. its taken me this long (yeah i AM that slow ok. let it go already) to realise that everything's still perfectly ok! well of course thats an overstatement. i can think of one thing which would greatly greatly GREATLY (u getting a sense of the emphasis im placing on this? :D ) improve my life. but hey its not gonna happen. things are still pretty fucking great tho. i should be satisfied with what i have. at least this time im pretty sure its genuine. unlike LAST term (thats a hint for the person who knows what im talking about. big up to u :D )

today i was photographed in the girls' toilet in my level. yes, i kid you not. it was by far one of the scariest things i have EVER done. by FAR. (cmon get the emphasis already ya'll!!! :) ) went in with mar, char, phoebe, cindy n chermaine they were pretty fun la.
----special insert for the guys---- girls' toilets are amazing!!!! they are SO DAMN CLEAN. n there's no smell at all! (sorry. for the uninitiated - boys' toilets are absolutely disgusting. as im sure five girls in my class will be willing to testify :D ) plus they have bins IN THE FUCKING CUBICLES!! posh man. ok so i stupidly asked what they were for (the bins crackhead. try n keep up). im sure ya'll are going "DUH" but hey i didnt know they were for pads n crap like that! (when im done with mine i just flush 'em down the loo. sure :D )

epitaph to Luyinza

I'll miss your presence
strangely enough
even tho u were so silent.
You're absence will be
sorely felt
Most emotions will be violent.
You were quiet
when in class
And you never ever bitched.
Your position in our class
i know
could never have been switched.
you were YOU.
if u understand
what im trying to say.
N so dear little
Lu-yin-za
We'll miss you from today.

yeah thats right. luyinza left today. its really weird.... i talked to her quite a bit but never as much as any other girl in our class (aside from clara n renjun for... well OBVIOUS reasons) so anw... she was quiet n shy n all that. but at the same time i DID enjoy messing with her n talking to her n all. n i dare say she didnt TOTALLY despise me. (for those of u who beg to differ, hey man fuck off n cut me some slack :D ) anw.. the class bought and signed and decorated a card (thanks mar) and a muffler from Roxy for when she's in London (thanks kristin). *mar, the card was really quite good. im sure luyinza will understand and appreciate it greatly. n if it looks a lil rushed, hell man she's from 1T03 too. she'll understand!!

after school news
man im getting all formal n stuff. too much trying to formalise things when doing History work so as to make it look longer (standard trick im sure ya'll noe :D ) went running with mar. we wussed out n ran just 6 rounds. it was FUCKING hot man. plus mar n I ended up walking part of the fifth round! watever :D good effort anyhow. played bball... yes i pretty much HAVE lost my touch. am TOTALLY gonna suck on Saturday at ben's place. sob sob. (fuck man im so TOTALLY a fag. "sob sob" dammit) also ran 2 rounds with Eugene. fuck man the guy's really interesting. obviously pretty intelligent too. cool. played volleyball.... slacked arnd... ended up going back home. went to orchard with Gill mar n exo and as usual took the train from somerset :D

thats abt all there is for today i guess. i leave you to contemplate your life. ("contemplate" means "think about". thot some of ya might need that :D ) k im getting bitchy. peace out ya'll


*there thats sufficient reading material aint it? sorry bout the wait ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home