Wednesday, August 20, 2003

i'll drown my emotions
in a bucket of sorrow
maybe that way
i'll forget her by tomorrow.
I'm wishing n dreaming
without even seeming
to remember my heart she's permanently borrowed.

nice little bit of sentimental drivvel there to start this off :D

lotsa crap happening (not crap in a bad way la. just stuff). anyhow: lets start shall we? (or shall I rather-- y'noe wat i really shdnlt bother :D )

wat happened today? first thing that leaps to mind: conflict. second thing: JY's test. third thing: Eugene (i am NOT gay. Neither am i female) fourth thing: nvm la dont say :D

let me elucidate (kristin if ur here: hahhhahahaha)
conflict: not worth talking abt la. suffice to say i screwed up n im sorry to the person/people/strange little alien beings involved.

JY's test: surprisingly well. everyone was cramming n i just cldnt be bothered. dunno wats wrong with me these days. but halfway thru my paper (3 points plus the intro) she looked thru mine n said "you're on the right track. Good" encouraging indeed!!!

Eugene: he is an interesting guy to say the least. and the man can freestyle like FUCK. shit man it was in time n all. he's gonna be lending me some gansta rap stuff shld be cool. tupac n the like. looking forward to it.
Note: he cooked for char!! that is like sooooooo sweet. good guy there.

Fourth thing: haiyah heck la :D

lemme see.... WAS going to run after school with mar but for some MYSTERIOUS reason it didnt happen. first time ever. quite disconcerting n slightly disappointing too. she ran by herself! weird. altho later we did run with eugene. but incredibly slowly. *hope everything's fine mar.

fuck la there's like a JY test on friday. so we gotta prepare a fantastic outline for thursday. so people are staying for night study AGAIN. its becoming epidemic man. scary. oh well hope it helps all the people who're doing it. sorry if i've been offensive abt it. its just not for me. which reminds me:

----think i might have said a number of nasty things today. (hell i do all the time. but thats not the point) to everyone who was on the receiving end im sorry.----

that abt does it for today la. kinda tired.

i'll leave ya'll with this:

Out of my Head
Out of My Head Lyrics:Sometimes I feel
Like I am drunk behind the wheel
The wheel of prosperity
However it may roll
Give it a spin
See if you can somehow factor in
You know there’s always more than one way
To say exactly what you mean to say

Chorus:
Was I out of my head? was I out of my mind?
How could I have ever been so blind?
I was waiting for an indication
It was hard to find
Don’t matter what I say only what I do
I never mean to do bad things to you
So quiet but I finally woke up
If you’re sad then it’s time you spoke up too

Chorus
Repeat chorus
----Fastball----

to those who told me its by Lone Star and its called Amazed..... well it aint. i'll leave it at that :D

tata darlings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home