Monday, September 08, 2003

i owe you an apology
i owe you a damn sight more than an apology
but that's all i can give you here.

n i'd never stopped to think how
my being a bastard on my blog
cld be hurting
you

but it shld be all
about you anw. not abt
me n my selfishness

so i'm sorry. no smiles or anything
forget all the absolute BULLSHIT
i've said here n there
n every-fucking-where

i've screwed up
n thanks for showing me
gen-t-ly

sorry again
for not being a friend
and for being more hassle than im worth

thanks for not throwing ur hands up
in the air
and going fuck this white bastard
(well at least thanks for not letting
me see you when u do it)

apologies are due to you
for all eternity really
i really really really didnt noe
well didnt care to be perfectly honest

how much of a bastard i was being


anw this's gone on
long
enough
so one more time:
sorry. for real. no smiles at all

i'll make it up somehow
or so i say. but i really cant.
so forgive me please
or dont. either way i'm equally sorry.

thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home