Friday, June 04, 2004

i'm back again
while inside my friend
sits and waits for sudden death
it comes with eyes
so dead, and lies
spill out with every breath

she's about the dumbest bitch i know
even her MAN knows she's a hoe
so write a rhyme and feel the flow
abt the girl who's name rhymes when inserted *here*



__________________________________________________________


yeah well i havent been here for quite a while, God knows. there've been upheavals of all sorts since the last week. like i said, it almost seems like a different LIFE, looking back. ("looking back looking back looking back" remember that from Lauryn Hill?)



++I had a distinct memory, but find that I am unable to ascertain whether it happened in reality, or just in a dream. an interesting question here is why the "just"?



so much shit in such a short period of time, its a wonder the world hasnt self destructed. or, mayhaps it has, and we JUST HAVEN'T NOTICED YET. y'think?



tears over the phone line are just about the most painful things ever. the fact that it seemed like you'd smoked up by the end of it,though, is great :) fucking hilarious too. any time, hey?



i noticed I (the other one :D) hadn't downloaded Personal Space Invader yet... so here it is, for my enjoyment (god this whole thing is spectacularly amusing - and occasionally disturbingly true doncha think?)

Sometimes I just want to be left alone
Move your big head
It's my way go and get your own

(Elijah Blue sings:)
I don't care about the things you do
I don't care about the things you do
I don't care about the things you do
I don't care about, I don't care about

All my friends can't relate
No time off to hesitate
Feel my head touch my face
Two steps back you're in my space





personally I find the lyrics quite relevant sometimes.





and like that, i'm informed the library has opened. that's my signal people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home