Wednesday, April 28, 2004

pucker up for heaven's sake
there's never been so much at stake.


fuck la fucking photos wont load anywhere. fucking annoying.

*i know i'm selfish i'm unkind
but i'll change, watch me change my mind.


heh. reminds me of a certain borrowed, blue CD i owe. dum di doom. :D


today was kinda nondescript. nothing really happened. sorta just a blur of stuff. didnt break any rules, didnt particularly follow any either.
hope the ruggers are kicking the shit outta YJ.

it would be nice to see the shit kicked out of you, too, come to think of it.
positively wonderful -insert fanged smile here-


events in school make me wonder:how does everyone feel about me? i mean i think i noe how some feel... but its just strange how a little white-ed out space on a nonsensical piece of shit tacked to a noticeboard, accompanied by a little snicker and a low-voiced comment can get one paranoid. 'cept this time i'm sure i aint dreaming things up.
the little fucker's capable of anything. and one of you, at least, hasn't ever shown any signs of a predilection for me. so that just leaves one. i'd like to think you havent been swayed by the evil soccerer's spell (melodramatic, aren't we now?) but somehow i doubt even you'd be steadfast enough.

or are you truly capable, as you once said, of being so totally neutral? God knows you've listened to me bitch/semi-complain abt him enough, without you being affected. so maybe you just went with the flow this time around.


which, really, i can't blame you for. better people than you have, after all, done the same.

although who am I to judge who's better, eh?




i sit around dreaming
and ask myself "why ah?"
i rest my head, scheming
and ask myself "why ah?"

i stand around laughin
and ask myself "why ah?"
i drink and start barfin
and ask myself "why ah?"

i say "why ah" all time
and i really dont noe why, ah.
is it coz i've lost my mind?
really help me. why ah?




my god i'm really losing it. really.


WHY AH?!!!!





hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

_________________________________________________________________________



i'm kinda getting sad about leaving the country at the end of the year. wouldn't quite have guessed it, but i'm really going to miss some of the people i've grown to treasure - some of which, strangely enough, i've only really grown close to this year.


[] "(blah blah blah blah)"
~_"yeah "


god that really was hilarious. high five for that one. :)


they are pretty damn good cookies aren't they? just thinking abt them now :)

my god this too sexy song is damn fucking good la. one of the best songs ever. can't stand it. :)



i wonder what the hell you two are doing now?? movie? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :)


and that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home