Thursday, November 27, 2003

if everyone would say goodbye
perhaps then i could start
to hide away and really cry
but instead my heart

is forced to curl up in my chest
hiding it all away.
never declaring how it feels
never daring to say

a single word.



nice little bit of melodramatic nonsense there.


guys really get the lousier deal in life in some ways doncha think? example: girls are allowed to tell their friends how much they miss them but it usually just isnt right for a guy to do the same.


thank god i'm a girl then eh?

:)

**"missed me by THAT much" he said. then he turned around and collapsed on the ground, blood pouring out of the bullet hole in his chest.


i climb into my box
and dive into my soul
closing up the lid
i open up my whole

see when i am completely covered
no one else can see
the light that is inside me
now THAT'S the mystery.

coz if you wanted to see it too
you'd hafta come inside
but in that little box of mine
no light can ever hide.

its deep and dark and black in there
and no matter how hard you try to stare
you'll never penetrate the glare
of hard, unyielding black.
so you will never know me well
the truth is something i can't tell
it'll stab me in the back.

_________________________________

first you stab me in the back
then you say you're sorry
i'd try and try to stab you back
but i've got this bloody huge hole in my spine
and hence i dont move so good no more
and its ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT!


the mood's a little morbid today isnt it?
nah there's no reason for it. just the way my muse is feeling today i guess.


friendship's a very strange thing! time was when i'd say its a very bad thing. but i noe it aint. its just an awful strain sometimes.

not necessarily now ! recently i've been thinking about lotsa stuff that's happened this year that's all. and friendships have played a large part in both the highest and the absolute rock-bottom moments.

its been a roller-coaster alright!

i'd say i wouldnt have it any other way, but some of the moments i could definitely have done without.

i'll just have to work on not being a dickhead next year then wont i? :)



^^lemme noe if ya'll noe of any jobs that have flexible working hours and great pay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home