Saturday, September 27, 2003

i feel i've been completely and utterly betrayed
(no this isnt you. not at all.)

what daniel's said so often seems to be true. people act all friendly and sympathetic arnd you and turn into little bitches when you're not there. what the fuck is wrong with these people.


interestingly it seems that im not alone in discovering the fallacy that is friendship. having fun now arent we everyone?

to think i trusted you! guess i fuck up more than i expected. well i'll certainly never look at you the same way again.

strangely enough im not even that pissed. just kinda numb. it sort of hasnt really hit me yet. but it will im guessing. i wanted to stab you heart today and make you eat it.


to indulge in a little self pity: seems like an awful number of my friends have done mean things to me. even you have once or twice! altho admittedly you felt bad afterwards when you told me. (yes i am thinking of one person in particular. but it really applies to you too. and you. and you. but the real you that im talking about shld noe who i mean. think addresses :D ) so yeah. so far everyone i've treasured has turned out to have some flaws. which is, of course, to be expected. but this new case has just blown me away.

thinking back, there has been evidence of a certain two-sidedness to you. im surprised i hadnt noticed yet. not to brag, but it normally doesnt take me this long to spot absolute fucking excuses for humans like you. spose this way i'll be on my guard for the next one.

coz there WILL be more. i have no doubt abt that.



for today:
I got fucking 77% for my GP mock test. that is a KICK ASS mark in my book. fuck anyone who says otherwise. i got 39/50 for compre and 38/50 for essay. to top it off the marker wrote "Excellent read" at the end!!!! now THAT is brilliant. *Victor, i really wasnt being an arrogant bastard! sorry if it came across that way. altho i must remind you, it wasnt ME who laughed at someone's chinese mark :D


kinda vibey today... every day seems to be really. im hoping stuff's ok with *you and that i didnt contribute in any way. admittedly i seem to be contributing less and less which is a very good thing in my book!


how the FUCK could you do this to me?
"I'm sorry!!!!"
how the FUCK could you do this to me?


that's it for today.



Digital watches are a pretty neat idea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home