Thursday, September 18, 2003

"to whom much is given much is expected of"

think i got that right. anyhow: this statement is fucking true. and sadly very applicable to me.

now before u all think im arrogant (although its quite possibly too late for that) lemme explain: i have been given much. not necessarily in the way of in intelligence. but i have been given at least some there too.
basically i've been realising the last two weeks that i've wasted my whole life academically speaking. in the music arena sure i've accomplished quite a bit. but i've been a goddamn slacker ever since i started school really. n its frustrating. i gotta fix myself up. seriously i really think i can be the top of the whole fucking school (cmon it really doesnt take much)


pls dont leave this paragraph thinking im a fucking arrogant prick.


*how can i be a better friend? how can i show sincerity n all that? and above all how can i STOP being such a prick some times?*


+things are weird. so i'll try to fix that up. although i AM weird y'noe :D nah seriously i'll see what i can do. getting all business-like on ya here aint i :)+


school results have been very encouraging as of late. well to me at least. lets see:
35/50 for Lit (Othello)
10/20 for Econs MCQ (Hell ill take ANYTHING. its economics)
39(yes 39 :D )/50 for GP Comprehension (smackin it DOWN bitch huh Chermy :D )
and lastly 9 1/2/25 for History

now the last may leave some of you scratching your heads. wats so good abt an AO pass? well its top of the class again! and it means i've NEVER failed one of JY's history tests before. AND its like the 4th (?? 5th maybe) time i've been 1st or 2nd in class (yeah im gloating again. ease up a lil why don'cha) so anyhow.... im like top 2 or 3 for that lit thing, top for History, top for GP, somewhere fairly decent for Econs i reckon. its all been very encouraging. i've been totally motivated to study n all. be happy for me! :)


good quote: "when you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING"

makes lotsa sense doesnt it


im really hoping i havent made a total fucking mess of something. coz it wld pain me no end to lose it. believe it or not. no faking!


where'd things all go down the fucking tube? i can remember one week that was absolutely blissful. that'll always be a bloody beautiful memory.


n before i wax aboslutely flaming sappy abt it (trust me i cld.) i'll get away frm that subject. for the moment at least.


nothing else really happened today.


oh yeah went back to Thomson Plaza! my old homeground. it really was like coming home. altho to a home which has been totally repainted. anw. the ppl at KFC still remember me. said all the usual stuff (which Victor aptly coughed loudly at) and also said i've lost weight n look very different! well its true i guess. the ppl at Bingo (the lan shop i spent 30 hours a week in during sec 4) are still the same old guys. the cleaning guy is still really nice.... he remembered me. hell even the lady at Dairy Queen is still the same! all in all it was nice to go back. enjoyed it.

then we (vic cher cindy n I) went to Fiona's place. becoming quite the haunt isnt it? props to Fio for letting us use it. went there n hid in Fio's room (well who's room were u EXPECTING? fucking EXODUS' ROOM? we were in FIONA'S GODDAMN HOUSE!) 'scuse that. as i was saying we (cindy n I) went to her room whilst the remaining ppl (thats Vic Cher and Fio. do the math dickhead. altho in this case i havent yet mentioned that Fiona came later. ok excused this time then. but BE WARNED) had tuition. *THEIR TEACHER IS FAT. I TELL NO LIES* Cindy n I had a conversation which was interesting.... but too long. the result being i didnt finish my outline. whatever.


then i came home.


DUH



^Im gonna end today with a quote frm a book. lemme noe if u noe it. same thing: leave a tag^


~im hoping i havent totally fucked things up well and truly this time. silence can be a very disturbing thing. esp after one has revealed wat a dick one is~


-it seems i have-



here's a song

One Fine Day

If I had a perfect day
I would have it start this way
Open up the fridge and have a tall boy
Yeah

Then I'd meet up with my friends
Head out to the game again
We don't even really care who wins
Now excitement seems to grow
When we're hangin' with the bro's
When we're chillin' and we pound a case of Stroh's
Now the game is cool to see
You can "High 5" on TV
Count the riot on the one two three
Operation is in sight
And the field is open wide
When you break it then you know you're still alive
If the cops don't make you pay
And you make your getaway
Then you know
That's one fine day

On that day before we're through
We could torch a car or two
Then have ourselves another tall boy
Yeah

Water hoses and batons
That's the real game that's on
I don't really give a shit who wins

I believe it's my god-given right
To destroy everything in my sight
Cause it never gets dull, it never gets old
The only thing it gets is more bold
Drinkin', fightin', going to the game
In our world it's a way to stay sane
If you're asking me
To have it my way, I'd say that's
One fine day
----OFFSPRING----


thanks to mar for lending me the album. its GOOD.


that's all i have for today. im feeling stupid again. god how many fucking times will i fuck up before i get things RIGHT.


so long, and thanks for all the fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home