Wednesday, September 10, 2003

I aint done this for a while
so excuse me if im rusty
life's become all dark n dank
n absolutely fusty

(yes i do believe that is a word
but check it. I aint sure
My brain's fried from studying
About desdemona and the Moor)

oh what the hell. im guessing
e-very-one else is having fun
heck. if what i think is right
i'm the only goddamn one

who's stayed at home all fucking day
but nah it aint that bad
i got some real studying done
(no actually im not mad.

Promos are in 3 fucking weeks!
DOnt tell me you aint started!!
God! you're fucking going down the drain
Hell you're spastic AND retarded!)

well its your life
live it however you wanna
Marijuana is everywhere kid
where was you brought up

if you dont wanna study,
hey man thats fine
but dont go whining
when its bloody time

to get results back.
oh no dont come running
get the FUCK out of school
dont wanna see u coming

back arnd here bitch.
if u dont study at all
well hey, ur just dumb
n ur brain's fucking small


probably too small to study anyway. figures.


^^props to Eminem^^

so i stole a verse. shoot me bitch




and THAT is that :D


actually my day's been rather good. got quite a bit of economics done. feeling quite happy with myself.


**usual thing has happened. tomorrow's my cousins's birthday n i aint got her anything yet.**

anyhow. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has been re-released i saw today! they were selling it at Popular. looks good!

Lemme try something. gonna type out everything i think of:

pizza. smells good. im missing her n others. econs!! gotta do more. history.. fuck havent started really. Gridlock... wonder how Geoff n Deborah are doing? school tomorrow. gotta get my uniform. food. hungry. Douglas Adams = Arthur Dent? AD = DA. maybe. but he's dead. kinda sad. sick of some bloody motherfuckers. oh blinking MSN window. better go check. 3rd rock frm the sun was bloody funny. why's everyone out having fun? n i never found out wat was going on. sad sad sad. wonder how my friends feel abt me? wonder how many are friends? wonder how many friends i'll still have 3 years from now? blinking window... Default. Would you teach me how to fight? school. him her they we why.


bizarre indeed :D

cya'll later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home