Wednesday, September 17, 2003

i love...... to laugh!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha
loud and long and clear.


waddup ya'll :)


as u may be able to tell im in a happy mood. yay i spose :D


everything's great. looks like things are fantastic. im perfectly content.



actually one thing sorta bugs me. it amuses me to read something. obviously someone's a lil uptight or something. much as this person protests that it doesnt matter (y'noe wat all this "this person" crap bugs me. but gotta play by the rules dont i) well once again dunno if its me. but hey sorry if it was. didnt noe i was "assuming" anything (u so very kindly put it in bold so i cldnt fail to notice it :D ) n maybe u just might be wrong abt how ppl profess to be sure of their assumptions. maybe they dont think they're "accurate" at all. but either way sorry


it just makes me think if it IS me then who's been talking y'noe wat i mean? oh well.


shant let that get to me. coz if it IS me then its really my fault anyhow isnt it :)


so.....


I got 39 outta 50 for my GP comprehension. i mean FUCK man that is a way-whacked mark! totally trippin over that. its really really REALLY good.

yeah so im boasting a lil. still..... gimme my props man.

so i failed chinese. sue me :)


wat else......


today was one of the most DREARY days ever. everyone including myself was dead tired. just one of those days i guess. still it wasnt much fun.

after school we went to town (we being mar victor chermy and I). had lunch blah blah blah...

+i'd like to take this moment to say that Come Out Swinging by Offspring is a bloody brilliant song. thanks+


after that we ditched chermy :D she wanted to go home.... wasnt feeling well n stuff i gather. get well Chermaine!
There you go. :)


so the remaining three (that'd be mar vic n me. its really quite easy u see. there were four of us right? cher mar vic n I. so u take away one frm four and it leaves you with three! amazing right? please say u get it :D ) went to Fiona's place to study. and i must say we DID study! im really quite happy abt that. also managed to fit in some nice conversation. i liked it anyhow.


kids these days are FUCKED UP!! (thats ironic as u'll come to see in this paragraph) they tell each other to go to hell at the tender age of 8! i mean for fuck's sake dont swear n stuff that young! (u feeling the irony yet?)
but seriously. it was kinda sad really. n quite surprising.


*"I hate this song" - first simultaneous sentence in quite a while :D fun to have it happening again*


and then i came home. not the most eventful day some of u may think. well eventful schmeventful. doesnt hafta be full of car chases and half naked girls to be EXCITING y'noe. (altho the half-naked girls thing wld be fun.............. :D )today was good . nice company n conversation n learning n all... so there's a sense of accomplishment n all that jazz too y'noe?


i'll stop here i think
i really should go
i've got an outline to do
and i really dont know

Where the FUCK i shld start
oh there i go again
mouthing off like a dick
im telling u its my friends

that make me say things
like WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING NOW!
if it wasnt for them
all i'd say'd be "wah lau"

i'd be a damn lil pussy
who never once cusses
i'd be quiet on the train
and never swear on the busses

y'noe wat? FUCK that man
swearing's part of me
if u dont like it
fuck OFF u pussy!!!



k im flipped out u can see :) there's no malice in that tho! its just for fun :D



get some sleep all of you! God knows you need it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home