Monday, September 22, 2003

you dont even know me
and yet strangely u owe me
for all the times you've "so??'d" me
times you wld a hoe be
and yet you want to own me
i say Hey bitch! Blow me!

_______________________________
i must away i must away!
for nighttime ends
and its demise is Day
day is when the dreams all die.
when little hopes no longer fly
for in the fires of Apollo's gaze
nothing lives. such is Day's
great power
all things cower
in the daytime
but at night things
can come alive
in the dark things
start to strive
to be heard and felt
and to manifest
to be above
all the petty rest
to be HEARD!
and so they shall be
on a night such as this.

----Tim----


*you'll never ever know how much it hurts just to see*


oh yeah some of you may remember that lil thing i wrote that started out with "having once attained such lofty heights myself". anyone? well anyway it DID mean something. i wrote that with an express purpose in mind... one which struck me as blindingly obvious to anyone with eyes to see and half a brain. maybe not though. think about it n see if u can come up with something.


A Salmon of Doubt: man its fucking brilliant. for those who dont know (everyone here im guessing) its the most recent published book by Douglas Adams (posthumously published, actually, as he has most tragically passed away at the unfulfilled age of 49) the guy who wrote The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a pantheon of absolute wonders. the book is wonderful. typical Adams style. the man did not deserve to die at such a young age. he had so much left in him. get this: the front cover says "The Salmon of Doubt" and underneath in smaller font: "Hitchhiking the Galaxy One Last Time". that is bloody poignant. makes me want to cry for real. only someone who's read and appreciated the books can understand what i mean. and not everyone can appreaciate him either.


interesting point: I noticed P.G. Wodehouse today. apparently he's regarded as a Musician of the English Language by people worldwide. he's on a level with Shakespeare, Keats, Chaucer and Milton. now THAT is a most venerable list of people, besides which any author would be exhilirated to be standing. so i'll be reading him in the weeks to come


++Limp Bizkit's Results May Vary comes out tomorrow! smackin' it down motherfucker. not sure if i'll get it straight away, but definitely within the week.++


why do i find myself
even now. even still
yearning and burning inside
never sated. never filled
why does it seem
like i'll never be whole
why does it burn
in the very depths of my soul
i find it behoves me
to wonder and ask
why even now I
hide with a mask
how it sears the fibre
and fabric of my being
how it burns


poetry is without a doubt one of the best ways to express yourself.


got reminded today that ppl are still in here that shldnt be. would you FUCK OFF and get a LIFE you lil COCKSUCKING BITCH/ES? (plurality intended). i HAVE to get arnd to changing my addy. just havent thot of a new one yet.


fuck talking abt today. there wasnt anything wrong with it. just a boring day.


i dunno where im going to be next year. should be interesting to live and find out doncha think?


why are relationships such a worrying thing? even other people's relationships affect oneself. how fucked up is that? not that there's any relationship im unhappy with. dont get me wrong.


*hey you? how we doing now? :D *


where are all the interesting ppl online man? i've studied my mind out and right now i want some FUN conversation. and i can only get my fix from about two ppl currently. damn


Houston we have contact.


im feeling kinda strange today as u may be able to tell. i really felt like beating people up today in the afternoon. no reason. just felt fucking pissed and goddam tired all of a sudden. way weird.

oh yeah tried a Snakebite yesterday! for those who dont know its Kahlua and vodka. the two dont mix y'see? so u get the vodka all clear on the bottom and the kahlua on top. kinda cool. n u gotta drink it pretty much straight up so they both sorta slide down to u. its really cool. hit me pretty strong tho. thats probably just me. Aaron mixed it up for me! he just got back this week... so i went over to his place yesterday. oh yeah he does a MEAN pina colada. sweeeeeeet man im telling u. plus he's got all kinds of stories (yes stories. y'noe wat kind im talking abt :D ) to share abt wat he did back home in the States. quite eyeopening.

Singapore is damn sheltered ya'll noe that. it really is.


Can't you see what I'm trying to say?
Don't you see that you're in pain?
You're in pain
Can't you see what I'm trying to say?



then again no you probably cant. my pain seems to be a totally ridiculous thing to most ppl. but props to them as recognise the song.


latest word: Dro. go find out wat it means ya'll.


^my dad's birthday tomorrow. hmmmm^


History is bunk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home