Thursday, June 26, 2003

thanks :D

well well well... seems that some people DO read my blog!! cool :D well to char, cher, mar and PhatJo thanks for all the msgs and stuff... forget abt it tho... everything's fine. special shout-out to Phat Jo!! no idea WHO you are... but hey anyone who says "buT iT seEms liKe uR a gReaT wriTer." has GOT to be a good person in my book :D altho that problem u have with caps kinda makes me think u were tripped out or something :D nah thanks anw. i DO really enjoy rap. so its cool that u think my work's got rap-possibilities :) all i wanna noe is WHO ARE U??? that kinda stuff makes me reach for the weed man. STOP ME BY TELLING ME WHO YOU ARE. (who gave u the link anw??) but u seem pretty alrite. feel free to come back whenever u want :D im gone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home