Wednesday, June 18, 2003

:D

guitar's going great!! woke up with a smile on my face today... had a special conversation with a special person yesterday. it was..... well.... special (gee i hope one cant get sued for over-using a word) cleared the air.... but it was fun too. cant remember when was the last time i had so much fun talking to someone. so if you're reading this (u SHOULD noe who u are) thanks. big up for ya. so yeah that was wonderful. cept that this person said something weird... apparently she thinks that i mask my feelings. i DO?? shit thats scary... coz im not aware of doing that myself. here we go:

bloggie bloggie on the web
Is there truth to what she said?
Do i have a mask inside?
My inner feelings for to hide?
Or is it just a misconception?
A classic case of skewed perception?
I fervently do hope and pray
That u, bloggie, will tell me today
(all together now) A-Men

Yes i AM christian, and no i DONT pray to my blog. its a joke :D but yeah was kinda spooked by that whole mask thing.
weird dream last night.... dreamt i tried smoking. and liked it (!!!!!) actually i reckon i'd enjoy smoking. i just think its kinda dumb thats all. so i'll probably never try.
glad that several things are off my chest (its a pretty wussy chest..... cant take much. which makes me doubly glad things are off it :D ) guitar looks like its gonna be ok.... things in other areas are resolved. life looks ok now! its just those motherf**king things called exams which they have in that level of purgatory otherwise known as Junior College that i gotta worry about now. Oh well. one can only ask for so much. k im gone. keep it approximately approaching something resembling real.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home