Wednesday, June 25, 2003

W...T...F

K i am fucking pissed. things are totally going on behind my back that i noe fuck-all abt. or to twist it another way a-fucking-round some people just arent behaving the way they do in front of me..... and they definitely dont tell me the truth. motherfucking cunts. should all be taken out and shot one by fucking one. lousy pieces of no good shit. the story's too long to tell here... suffice to say that it doesnt involve anyone who's got access to this blog. so if ur reading this (i AM of course talking to people who I gave the address to myself. dopehead. if ur in here unauthorised so to speak get the FUCK out bitch) u dont have to worry abt anything. well of course u DO have to worry abt things (we ARE still alive) but u dont have to worry abt this profanity-ridden entry being abt u. and i shan't tell the story here anw..... but its FUCKED. totally. people who act friendly face-to-face and then do shit behind my back.... plus bitch abt stuff which totally isnt true (and this isnt a matter of opinion... its abt my knowledge of something. trust me im not so far gone that i no longer know whether or not i know something. not yet anyway). so anw..... fuck it all..

aside from that today was pretty fun actually :D k its weird to suddenly switch moods i noe. im a closet shizo. as im sure ppl will tell u. besides the above issue only came up within the last hour. so the rest of my day has been fine. studied with exo n char.... highlight of which woulda been poking the later's nose... so cute!! :D (man exo's rite. im a total fag) yeah well........ next two days ill be flying solo re study... miss the 2 of them but cant hang arnd all the time. gotta let exo work his magic too :D im gone


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home