Thursday, September 02, 2004

so they made a Judas out of him
they strung him up for lies
the deceptions of his peers - for that,
for such this man shall die

For they made a Judas out of him
on him they heaped aspersions
they blamed him for their sorrows
on his shoulders heaped their burdens

They made a Judas out of him
and they cast him out, alone
made him wonder, solitary
and deprived him of a home

yes they made a Judas out of him.
unwanted, unloved and despised,
thus this man destined to die
alone, cold and deprived.




i kinda like that one. I was reading the dictionary and i came across the phrase. sparked some things in my head.


For those who care: Insouciant is a GREAT word. had to look up the spelling :D





No, we shouldnt wage war against terrorists. Instead, we should use diplomacy. We should bat our eyelids ever so sweetly, and then kindly ask them "Oh please kind sir-with-the-ski-mask please won't you please, oh kind sir, stop bombing us all to high heaven? Pretty please?". obviously this is the best method available, since the war isnt working.

alternatively, we could all get stoned together. peace pipe, y'noe.


i mean PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD. what the fuck are people thinking? what the hell - the war isnt working? every fucker we kill is one less sick bastard who can strap a shitload of bombs to himself and blow up some bus; one less motherfucker who, with a bunch of his Godforsaken friends, can hold a school hostage, and threaten to kill 50 children for every one of his mates that die; one less ingrate who, after receiving training in the United States, flies an airplane into the World Trade Towers. Diplomacy? Kiss my ass - diplomatically, if you please.


Bunch of John Kerry pussies.




I kinda hate to have to say it, but Joyce's blog really is pretty damn good. its got a pretty refreshing style which is (arghhh!) a pleasure to read. not my place to put the addy here, but go explore the big scary world we call cyberspace - you'll find it.


Idol-mania has infected Singaporeans everywhere, so here's MY two cents worth (go easy on the tag board please!). the music SUCKS. quite possibly the worst i have ever heard. Iskandar Ismail is a terrible musician - surely he must be able to hear how puerile his garbage is? aside from that, well some people've been telling me how shocked they are that there are some real bad singers in there, even at this stage - my message is, don't be. even with today's technology you still get weevils with your rice. same thing applies here, except weevils is too kind a term. (If anyone knows where i can find that bloody faggot from the first batch of 10 - Calvin or whatever - please dont tell me. if i know where he lives i'd send him a bo-- better stop there :D). the show's decent i guess. better than i expected.

BUT PLEASE, KEN LIM, WEAR SOME FUCKING CONTACTS.




what would you do if the end of the world was tomorrow? let's see..... i'd:
1. Sell insurance policies to as many people as possible
2. Promise my teacher i'll hand in everything in two more days
3. Tell myself i'll study for my prelims on Saturday
4. Sell some more insurance policies, telling the buyers they're making a wonderful investment in their future's security
5. Max out every credit card i can lay my hands on.

if possible, i'd time it so that i'm getting laid right when the world explodes in fiery ruin. there's a certain poetry in that =)




What do you people think about Anwar Ibrahim being let out? I personally never thought he was guilty. and here's what Mahatir said (I paraphrase), "The court's decision doesn't change my mind. I still believe him to be guilty, and stand by my decision. I was the Prime Minister, and I needed no permission to do what I wanted."

Now now, any more of that sulky tone and you'll be sent to bed early without any dinner with all the other naughty kids.


i mean REALLY.




dress me up in stitches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home