Wednesday, June 23, 2004

~_what the fuck's wrong with the world?/i cant change my nick no more?/one same name makes life a bore/quit being paranooooooid




~_I'd change my nick to something from "What's the Story Morning Glory" but u aint around to see it so WHATEVER!




~_pot is good for everyone/smoke a joint and have some fun/or buy some real hard stuff like crack/be a monster in the sack




~_Lady Marijuana, Queen of Bongs/of whom have been written songs/poems... odes of love/to that weed that's sent from Up Above







~_why does the sun shine so blue/why does the sky seem red/why is the moon made of cheese/its late, i fear. To bed!






~_nao hia why my hokkien sucks/lim bei want to gong/kan ni na bei le lan kiao/cheebye. i make a song





~_alright let's try in english/oh you motherfucking cunt/asshole outta hell, u bitch/now shut up and eat this blunt





and THOSE are my nick changes for the night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home