Thursday, January 29, 2004

Two men are sitting in a train compartment, passing the time, albeit rather slowly. Man A is sleeping, but slowly wakes up to find that man B is busy tearing pages out of a yellow pages directory and throwing said pages out of the compartment window.

Man A, puzzled for what should be obvious reasons, questions man B:

Man A “ What on earth are you doing?”

Man B “Using these yellow pages to keep away the flying pink elephants.”

Flabbergasted, man A says “What are you talking about? There ARE no pink elephants!”

With a triumphant look on his face, man B replies “I know. Its working isn’t it?”




like that one? :)



some important birthdays coming up! strikes me as kinda ironic that one of the people whom i have NO idea of what to get is one who herself has problems getting things for other people.

maybe what i shld do is leave it til right before the 17th and then ask her to help me pick out a present for her.

that'd be one way to get a laugh :)


if a witty saying doesnt prove anything to you it COULD just be that you aren't capable of appreciating the intelligence behind it.


Besides, a witty saying proves that you are, of course, WITTY.

:)



(sorry mate couldnt resist that)

Everything's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's so empty
And everything is so messed up
Pre - occupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
You could be my sea
You know that i'll protect you
From all of the obscene
I wonder what your doing
Imagine where you are
There's oceans in between us
But that's not very far
-----Puddle of Mudd-----


the song was exerting a lot of "control" over me today :)


(anyone get that?)



"school's a blast in a very minor way." i second that. although sometimes its better'n that.

i still say its weird how we can so often say exactly the same thing at exactly the same time (fahy smokes a pipe!) and yet ALSO so often we can have two COMPLETELY different things in mind and have what would seem like a perfectly normal conversation abt whatever it isn't for a while....... and then its so hilarious when one or both of us realise that we're not quite thinking on the same planet :)




dawn! steph! jack! where ya'll at?

jack you owe me a bong :)




to all the stupid bastards who INSIST fark is how it shld be spelt, fUCk off. it aint.



i aint sure, but i THINK mrs khoo doesnt despise me now. at least as much as she did before.

lastly, for fio: Noice!!

:)


that's my time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home