Thursday, December 18, 2003

why have a shrink
when u can drink
and drown out all your sorrows?
lose all control
maybe your soul
and say "oh fuck tomorrow"?



just vibing off something i read
just feeling slightly more dead
brains falling out of my head
i die and drift away
and as i drift i say
Trafalgar.



crikey, blimey, bleedin heck
vegimite and broken necks
tooey's, foster's, lotsa beer.
i'll chug it all. you need not fear.



a thought flits through my mind. i catch a tail glimpse of it and think "How bizarre". i carry on with my day. but the memory of that thought sits at the back of my mind, gnawing away at my spirit. whence did it come from? to where did it go? what thoughts have been percolating on the backburner of my brain. simmering away, unregulated by any governing force i could bring to bear on the rest of the unwieldy semi-wasteland that is my conciousness?
or was the thought merely a product of the random sparking of neurons which occur spontaneously all the time? if that is so, what, then, is any other emotion? are they all simply random generations of our grey matter?
when put that way love and hate and jealousy dont seem like much, do they?



and the thought that set it all off? "What are contact lenses made of?"




bizarre indeed.




"Who are you?"
blimey.


jingle bells, jingle bells
jingle all the way
i havent bought no christmas gifts
oh woe is me i say
jingle bells jingle bells
whatever shall i do
i'll have to buy generic gifts
for you and you AND you.




tweedle dum and tweedle dee
have come back for a jaunt
they're swinging round the whole damn world
(dammit what rhymes with Jaunt?!)

anyway.

tweedle dum and tweedle dee
were dropping by Miss Alice
the one who went to Wonderland?
yeah that one. with the chesire cat and the Mad Hatter and the caterpillar and all that.

ANYWAY.

tweedle dum and tweedle dee
WERE going to drop by.
but this poet just cant rhyme
so straight back home they fly.



the local scene
can be so mean
split your soul and dive between
sip your blood and eat your spleen
oh please save me! it's obscene.




i take two steps
you take my hand
i'll whisk you away
to a fairytale land

where dogs can talk
and pigs can fly
where life is more
than "just get by"




take it and twist it
slap it and kiss it
spin it and take it apart
crush it and break it
mush it and rape it
after all it is only my heart.
when's that mattered to you?
say my name, you'd go "who?"
that's how you always have been
i'm not here til you need me
never will you heed me
i am just unwanted. unseen.




what the fuck i want a caravan for if it aint got no wheels?





Snatch is a VERY good movie.

"You lit'l bastard"



tantivvy tantivvy ho!

________________________________________________


what more is left of me to give
you have my heart and eyes
oh well. here are my ears and limbs
my body's yours now. i despise
most every bit of it.
i hate it, every part
that's why im giving it to you
its been a long time since the start.

_________________________________________________

hand over my mouth
i'm earning
the right to my silence
in quiet, discerning
between ego and violence
judgement is proving to me once again
that its still worth it's weight in mold.

_________________________________________________

i could keep trying
i could even keep on crying
but we know where that goes
we just end up hating
and there seems be no abating
no ending to the long list of our woes.
so i think it is better
but definitely wetter
to just let's stop this thing right here
it just seems so hard
our love for to discard
you're distracting me. its hard when you're so near.

__________________________________________________

hand over my heart
i swear
i tried everything i could
within all my power
two weeks and one hour
i've slaved
and now i've got nothing show

__________________________________________________



"but mummy dearest, where are the flying pink elephants?"
"They're waiting for us at home, son. dont cry"

two hours later, mother and child arive home. indoors, they find a pair of pink (yes, pink!) elephants, a great pile of dung on the floor, and in big, bold, capital letters, etched inexplicably above the fireplace, the words "DONT LIE. THE CONSEQUENCES CAN BE LARGE, PINK AND RATHER DIFFICULT TO CLEAN UP AFTER"



alright i have NO idea what that is :)


tonight the muse is upon me
and it just wont let me go
i type and type... the words just flow
where's it taking me?
i dont know
but then who cares?
it's rather fun
actually, y'noe what?
i'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home