Sunday, December 07, 2003

we all do what we must
some even do much more
but in the end we've got to ask
what is it really for?

in the end what does it matter?
with whom does it count?
for when it all is said and done
to the earth we are bound.

better, thinks i
to give up and die
to drop right dead on the spot.
then to work so hard
hearts breaking to shards
when in the end we all still rot.

___________________________________

lines again!

You better not shout
you better not cry
you better watch out
i'm telling you why
Jack the ripper's walking............ around

He sees you when you're sleeping
and you will never wake
he noes just where you body's at
stay outta his 'hood for goodness sake.

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh
Jack the ripper's walking............ around
___________________________________

dont ask and i wont tell eh? :)

___________________________________
come on and ravage my soul!
plunder my whole
and steal from my bowl!

come on and mess up my life!
fill it with strife
and bump off my wife!

come on!
____________________________________
alright there's some survey where u match lyrics with a band they give you. one of my DUMB ASS FUCKING FRIENDS matched Drops of Jupiter to Incubus.


NO YOU PRICK!

Incubus = Drive, Morning View, Make Yourself, I Miss You, Privilege etc etc.
Albums like Fungus Amongus, Science, Make Yourself, Morning View.

Drops of Jupiter = By Train (they did that real nice one "Callin All Angels" remember?)

get it RIGHT! they're both great bands. but very VERY different sounds.

________________________________

so i was thinking
right?
and i was wishing
right?
and i was hoping
I
could get back my
sight.
coz you've blinded
me
and i can no more
see
give me my eyes.
I plea.

__________________________________

man there is some very weird stuff today!
where's it all coming from?

I reach into the recesses
of that thing we call a soul.
i dig and dig. and reach in further
plumbing the dark depths of my soul.

pulling out my hands i find
secrets long kept lost.
but im sick of that. they're coming out
no matter what the cost.

Right now im going to show you all
Right now i will reveal
the reason why i've lost it all
you'll see how i feel.

but then again..........

I should really keep them mine
and not exhibit to the world,
my deepest darkest secret.
Ah hell here goes: I'm a girl!

________________________________

hahahah ok that one was just for laughs. it was going pretty seriously till the end.

sometimes when you're writing a poem it sorta takes hold of you and starts calling the shots.

it grabs you by the throat it does
and tells you where to go.
and if you dont follow instrustions
to you befalls the woe.

you'll lose your muse and all your drive
misplace your inspiration.
that's why i write what comes to mind
it helps to stop frustration.





That's all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home