Wednesday, July 02, 2003

whoa some one up there likes me man..... lit was GREAT!!! at least i thot it was. maybe i totally screwed up. but i reckon i did pretty well. i was tripping a lil after the exam :D
anyway i wrote another poem... but one of the invigilators was a total BITCH. she saw me writing so she came over to read. so i picked up my pencil case and used it to cover my poem. y'noe privacy n all that. n then she started bitching abt how i was misusing exam resources and killing trees. what a FUCKING psycho!!! i mean for fuck's sake who gives a shit abt one sheet of paper?? well anw... -chills out a lil- heres the poem :

HOW I WOULD LIKE TO DIE
How often have you
Planned out your day?
Think you not, that Death,
Should be planned the same way?

I know I have
Thought about it somewhat
For one thing, I know
It mustn't be hot.

I've spent my life sweating!!
In heat I perspire
Wouldn't it suck
If I died in a fire?

Much better, think I
To die somewhere cold.
Besides, when its cool
Dead things don't grow mold

Of course, the best'd be
To die mid-orgasm
One last final bang
Before Death's cold dark chasm

But it'd be hard!!
You'd try and you'd try
And after each time, think
"Damn why didnt I die??"

Well, then, maybe not.
Leave sex outta death.
(Besides, it sounds morbid.
Well, it SHOULD. What's wrong with you????!!!!!!!!!)

Then I'd like to die
After good conversation
Put the phone back
In it's usual location

Then go and lie down
On my big, soft, nice bed
And as my soul slipped away
I'd be dead


I really like this one a lot. quite proud of it. spose ppl will think its crap tho :( well fuck them is all i'll say :D oops getting vulgar here... better attend to economics.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home