Monday, July 28, 2003

I'm back/ attacking the mike/ hyped like a Viking/ striking like a python/ Blazed like John/ a hip hop icon/ MC radical/ back on track from my rap-act-sabbatical

ta daaaaa!!!! :D

Guess who's back... back again
Tim is back...... tell some men :D
Rub my back.... rub my back.... rub my back ----cue fade----

k cut the crap. i hear ya

life's going pretty ok!!! welll true i still dont have the number one thing i want. those of u in the noe... good for u. those of u who have no idea what the fuck im talking about... too bad :D besides im resigned to NOTHING ever happening in that department la. sure ill wait n all. but yeah.
school's going ok i guess. lil behind with work. gonna hafta catch up a bit today.

break out ya'll n freestyle
talk is cheap
motherfucker if ur really feeling froggish leap
cut it loose for a while

k so i stole a line or two there. most of u wont noe anw :D
havent had my PTM yet. it;ll come sooner or later. but siva seems to have gone easier on those who passed two A level subs. so im a lil more safe than some.
i like my class!!! even terence the pariah is really quite ok. sure he's a lil (ok scratch lil. HIGHLY) irritating sometimes. but other times he's just another guy y'noe. struggling n all. so ill try n cut him some slack.
particularly it seems that friendships in the class are getting stronger. all u vaguely-human-like beings who're readin this and are from my class lemme noe wat u think. but yeah i'd say for sure im closer to some now than i was last term. there's still room for more closeness with one or two people tho. k lets be honest. i only care abt one la right. we all noe that :D
but the same thing goes la. no hope. least depression bout it is gone

hold on a sec. just wanna check something. people who have this blog are Exo, char, chermy, mar, kristen. did i leave out anyone? if i did pls leave a tag or something. i wanna noe who coz i wanna change my addy.

aside frm that
lets see what i've got
to spill to the crowd
hmm. there aint a lot

nothing's happening these days
life's getting real boring
we need a new phase
something more rewarding

than just plain old school
something lots more cool
something much more fun
(well, all i need is ONE)

those of u as got the last line.... haha n big up to ya :D actually everyone who has my blog shld noe wat i mean la. but just in case there are eyes in here who shldnt be, (if there are this is for u: FUCK OFF N DIE U LIL CUNTS. alternatively, (if suicide isnt appealing), come up to me n ask for the addy nicely. if im feeling nice (or if im smashed :D ) i'll give it to u) im sorta keeping it all a lil hush hush. plus with the amnt of ppl in here now i'd rather not be completely open anw.

k think thats enuff for today. i leave ya'll with this:

Baby I'm A Want You
Baby, I'm-a want you
Baby, I'm-a need you
You the only one I care enough to hurt about
Maybe I'm-a crazy
But I just can't live without...

Your lovin' and affection
Givin' me direction
Like a guiding light to help me through my darkest hour
Lately I'm a-prayin'
That you'll always be a-stayin' beside me

Used to be my life was just emotions passing by
Feeling all the while and never really knowing why...

Lately I'm a-prayin'
That you'll always be a-stayin' beside me.

Used to be my life was just emotions passing by
Then you came along and made me laugh
And made me cry...
You taught me why...

Baby, I'm-a want you
Baby, I'm-a need you

Oh, it took so long to find you, baby

Baby, I'm-a want you
Baby, I'm-a need you

----Bread----

first verse wld be especially relevant to how i feel. its a very good song!!! quite old tho. dont knock it till you've heard it!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home