Sunday, July 20, 2003

life's a bitch, a bitch is a female dog, a female dog is alive, therefore life is a living female dog. somehow put like that it loses its hard edge n punkness doesn't it. think about it. "man my life is an absolute living female dog". like, bollocks to that man :D
ok im a liiiiiiiittttttttlllllllleeeee kooky todAy. relax tho im not totally tripping. not quite :D
lets see. watched Terminator 3 yest. talk abt MASSIVE DESTRUCTION. director probably sat down and went like "hmmmmm ok lets see how much we can destroy in this movie. storyline schmoryline" it was pretty fun really :D
after that.... after that.... oh yeah. played pool with JL. then went down to taka to meet mar cindy n fiona. all which were looking pretty damn fine to me if u ask. -insert lecherous grin *here*- :D that was fun too.... altho i still dunno why fiona needed a new top! i really thot she looked fine. im changing my opinions abt her a lil. i still think she can be too vague sometimes. but yeah i gotta stop being mean n all to everyone.
another thing. i've realised that there are only a few ppl in 1t03 that i have fixed perceptions of. i can count them on one hand. with the others, the way i think of them is continuously changing. it can be quite scary really. every week or even day a new facet is revealed. well actually that makes it sound like its a good thing. not necessarily.

so yeah. there's that. im still sorta reeling a lil frm certain things. i gotta think abt them n maybe talk abt them a lil

wat else. oh yeah the rock concert at the YMCA was pretty damn good!! im pleasantly surprised. really thrashy. good shit
lets put this in here:

F r e a k O n A L e a s h
Something takes a part of me.
Something lost and never seen.
Everytime I start to believe,
Something's raped and taken from me... from me.
Life's got to always be messing with me. (You wanna see the light)
Can't they chill and let me be free? (So do I)
Can't I take away all this pain. (You wanna see the light)
I try to every night, all in vain... in vain.
Sometimes I cannot take this place.
Sometimes it's my life I can't taste.
Sometimes I cannot feel my face.
You'll never see me fall from grace
Something takes a part of me.
You and I were meant to be.
A cheap fuck for me to lay
Something takes a part of me.
Feeling like a freak on a leash. (You wanna see the light)
Feeling like I have no release. (So do I)
How many times have I felt diseased? (You wanna see the light)
Nothing in my life is free... is free
Chorus
Boom na da mmm dum na ema
Da boom na da mmm dum na ema
GO! something on the
So...fight! something on the...

Fight...some things they fight
So...something on the...
Fight...some things they fight
Fight...something of the...
No...some things they fight
Fight...something of the...
Fight...some things they fight
Chorus
Part of me...
Oh...
---- KORN ----
I'm telling u, ppl, do not MESS with this fucking band. they are absolutely brilliant. go dl the song. and then BUY their album when it comes out this year. shld be fucking fantastic

i feeling a malenky bit bezoomny rite now. all hollow inside. its the absence of one or two things in my life. hard to talk abt it

(btw... malenky and bezoomny are words which appear in A Clockwork Orange)

crossroads of twilight is just getting better and better. Robert Jordan is a bloody good author.

judging by my blog nothing's really happening huh?? well..... like i've said this blog is no longer private per se. so i cant talk abt EVERYTHING. maybe one day tho. for now, suffice to say that im feeling pretty damn good really. all things considered.

oh yeah. for those as was at Embassy last nite, im sorry it wasnt fun. tough luck i guess.

Desire
How it eats away at me
knawing away at my soul
sitting upon my heart
and weighing me down like the Earth itself
at times it seems
in the seat of my soul
I lose all control
and give myself over
to this feeling.
its a wanting for something
so strong. so all-consuming
that all else melts away in comparison
like ice under Apollo's eye
Bizarre, how one person
inspires such heat and craving
such covetousness
such desire

k so i broke out for a while. anw im going.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home