Wednesday, July 16, 2003

YES!!!!!
GOD BLESS RAJOO. black bastard tho he may be sometimes he gave me the half mark necessary for me to pass history. big up to the big black guy.
so.... with history passing im looking at being promotable. FUCKING YES man. oh yeah. GP's 72%. not too bad if i may say so myself. (alright so im totally up my own ass. big deal man. :D )
hmmmmm. after school me, char, mar n exo (the usual :D ) went to town. mar n i managed to conspire in KFC at taka to spill pepsi on her shoes (well Conspire is a rather grand word for wat was, in fact, a colossal mistake and accident. but hey, it sounds better :D ) then after that we went to Lips to study.................
surprise surprise. we actually DID study (we being me n mar largely in this case. Clarification: exo didnt study AT ALL, char did a lil. me n mar actually made some progress. weird :D ) so anw... the upshot of it all was that because mar n I made some progress on Monopoly, we've sorta made a pact (is that wat i shld call it mar?) to like ace the promos together. must say, this way its more fun. having like a running partner n all. plus, hhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy its mar. need i say more .
i think i'll end things on that note :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home