Thursday, July 17, 2003

blahbitty blah blah
my blog titles are becoming more n more bizarre. or lame. very sad.
anw. interesting day today. i PASSED translations. actually its not really a major surprise to me. (28/50 btw. hey its a C ok. shitty as it may sound)
wat else. went out after school (like DUH) this time it was char, mar, exo, victor, cher, me and DARRYL N MAX. (k now ur all like DARRYL N MAX? WTH?. well they wanted to cling. so i let 'em cling. aint i nice?? :) )
we went to Scotts Picnic to eat. shared food with mar n then she started telling me that im picky with my food. so of course exo joined in. blah blah blah :D
speaking of mar... she kept hitting me with nastiness after we left Scotts!!! all of it involved racism as well. (for example, "stupid aussie bastard". like wtHELL) wat'd i do man. thats all im asking. dont get me wrong tho. im not pissed. just fucking confused!! she does that lots. like hits me with it outta nowhere. very disconcerting. she wasn't mean ALL the time. just these occasional comments outta the blue. weird :D
rong joined us to study. (well..... "study" is more appropriate i spose) darryl n max were still with us too. but vic n cher left to go back to skool. so we ended up at Lips. AGAIN :D
im getting frustrated with school. results are completely fucked. as in FUCKED (thot i'd make that nice n clear)
my uncle n cousin are in spore for 2 days frm Oz... so im going to the Night Safari tonight. shld be fun. -leaving-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home